The Victorian Government has requested Highpoint to host an in-vehicle drive through Testing Site to ensure our community has easy access to safe and reliable testing facilities. GPT are pleased to assist and work with the Government on this important issue to help keep our community safe.
The pop-up facility is operated by the Department of Health and Human Services – for more information, or if you have any medical questions please visit their website here.
- The Testing Site operates from 9am-5pm daily.
- The Testing Site is currently experiencing high demand which means it may close early in order to safely service as many people as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding while we work with the DHHS to navigate this service.
- You should return home immediately after the test and remain in isolation until you receive your test result.
- You must be in a vehicle to get tested, you cannot walk in.
- You do not need an appointment to get tested.
- The test is free for everyone.
How to get there
- The Testing Site will be placed on Level 2 in the undercover carpark near the Australia Post Entrance.
- Vehicles will enter via the Australia Post carpark off Rosamond Road, and follow clear signage to the Testing Site.
Visit the Victoria State Government website
for additional information.